Investment planning should be a carefully thought out process with a rigorous and robust strategy. At Future First, we extensively research the market looking not only at performance but the strength of the provider, the quality of the service and the charging structure of the investment.
When dealing with your money, there are two words that we feel are important - Trust and Responsibility.
Our main aim is for you to trust us with the responsibility of advising on and reviewing your Investment Portfolio both now and into the future.
Future First can offer friendly face to face advice, providing home visits for customers living locally, and can provide products from a range of major financial providers.
The range of investments that we offer advice on includes –
- Investment Bonds
- Unit Trusts
- Capital Protected Funds
Plus the area that we advise on the most:
Individual Savings Accounts (ISA)
- ISAs are tax-free savings and investments, which means all returns from your ISA will be free of both UK Income and Capital Gains Tax
- There are two types of ISA – Cash ISAs and Stocks & Shares ISAs. Investment products such as authorised unit trusts, can be held in the Stocks & Shares ISA. Future First are authorised to advise on and arrange Stocks & Shares ISAs
- Stocks & Shares ISAs are a medium to long term (over 5 years) investment.
- The ISA limits change annually, and typically inline with inflation, so there are different limits to consider
- Stocks & Shares ISAs are available to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Contributions to an ISA can be monthly or by lump sum investment
From April 2020 the ISA allowance was set at £20,000. This means that every eligible person and invest or save up to £20,000 in either Cash or Stocks & Shares or a mixture of both.